Monday, October 27, 2008

Ask Dr. PStupid, kewlness

Ahh little-man-from-outer-space-that-some-contrive-to-be-a-religious-story,

I answer one question per day. Not one person/entity/thing gets to
ask one question per day.
You are as confused as those that think that about the story.

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Evan T Williams II wrote:
> My daily question.


I will amuse you this once.

> Hot chix?
> Do they like cyclocross?


In some CityCenters they are known to hang w/ the Crossin' Crowd.
Now which Crossin' crowd are we talking?
Depends on where you hang.
In Motown the HotChix ride Cross. QBB, Traci, Lauri, etc.
Grrls, you wanna be Haut, ride/race Cross.

> Can I impress one by riding as you all in the trade seem to type "CX"?

"All"?
Where'd you get that idea white-man?
Some due, I haven't for a while here.
It matters not. Do as you please. Get some rest.

>
> et.


Do Good.
Don't eat critters.

No comments: